Honey Stick Vape Overview
The Honey Stick Vape company is a lifestyle brand that specializes in high-quality yet affordable vaporizers. It has always been ahead of the vaping game, as it was the first in the US market to launch the first Sub Ohm vaporizer and the famous Ripper.
In fact, the company has been recognized for its contributions by the High Times Cannabis Cup Competitions, among many other things. After all, each Honey Stick vape pen comes with these superb features:
Easy to Use
Honey Stick vaporizers are relatively easy to use. You just need to press the power button – and, depending on the model, you may need to do this a couple of times. Once you’re done doing this, the only thing you just need to do is vape the e-juice.
Heats E-Liquids Easily
With most vape pens, you will need to wait for a while before you can get a hit. That’s because they’re slow to heat the e-juice.
However, this is not an issue with Honey Stick vape pens, thanks to the brand’s quality coils. Depending on the product, you can get the heat-retaining ceramic donut coil – or the more popular atomizing coil.
Most vape pens are not temperature-adjustable. Thankfully, most of Honey Stick’s models come with this advanced capacity.
As you see, too-high temperatures will help you make large clouds – but they can burn your oil rather quickly. So, if you’re not careful, you will end up inhaling awful-tasting smoke.
The good news is with Honey Stick’s adjustable temperature features, you can prevent this bad thing from happening.
The Honey Stick vape pen is proof that you could look good on the inside – and the outside too. In fact, most models look so sleek and concealable that you wouldn’t think of them as vaporizers. Perhaps the best example of this is the Ripper, which looks like an elegant lighter.
Honey Stick vape pens are compact and lightweight. You won’t feel like you’re carrying them at all. This makes Honey Stick devices great companions, whether you’re traveling short distances or longer ones.
Long Battery Life
Honey Stick vape pens can last a whole day, depending on the model. And, if you’re not vaping often, it may even last you for a whopping three weeks. That means you could go out and about without bringing your charger – and still be able to vape before the day ends.
If your Honey Stick vape pen runs out of charge, you don’t have to wait a long time to use it again. These devices charge quickly, so you can get full juice in as short as 2 hours.
OLED Digital Display Screen
Most vape pens don’t have a digital display. As such, this feature puts some Honey Stick vape pens ahead of the pack. Various models come with this display screen, so you know the device’s wattage, voltage, and remaining puffs, among many other things.
Wide Array of Products
Unlike most brands that specialize in certain types of vape pens, Honey Stick offers models for those who like to smoke concentrates, oils, waxes, or dry herbs. So no matter what you want to vape, you will find a device from the Honey Stick online store.
Honey Stick Vape vs Spiritbar Vape
Honey Stick Vapes
- Offer various types of oil, wax, and dry herb vapes
- Feature portable designs for concentrates and cartridges
- Variable voltage batteries with preheat function
- Ceramic heating plates for dry herb vaping
- Reusable devices with replaceable cartridges
- Higher price points
Spiritbar Disposable Vapes
- Entirely self-contained disposable nicotine vapes
- No variable voltage or temperatures
- Only designed for nicotine salt e-liquids
- Batteries are built-in and rechargable
- Simple plastic and metal construction
- Lower price point around $10-$20
The key differences are Honey Stick provides versatile reusable vapes for multiple material types including dry herb, while Spiritbar sells disposable nicotine vapes. Honey Stick offers precision heating and voltage control, compared to Spiritbar’s fixed output. Honey Stick is focused on premium reusable devices, while Spiritbar offers budget-friendly disposables.
In summary, Honey Stick caters to cannabis vaping while Spiritbar provides a convenient nicotine vaping experience. The choice ultimately depends on the type of vaping and materials you plan to use.
Honey Stick Vape Price & Series
1. Extreme Duo Series Price & Details
- Honey Stick Extreme DUO Dab Pen – $99
- Honey Stick Extreme 2.0 DUO Wax Pen – $99
The Extreme DUO dab pen series is perfect for people who are looking for the best dabbing setting. Both come with Fuchai DUO-3 175-watt vape mod batteries and 3800 mAh rechargeable batteries. They’re both available in five colors, and they’re both in the same price range.
The two models only differ in atomizers, but they’re sure to be high-quality – as with all of Honey Stick’s atomizer models.
2. Defender Series Price & Details
- Extreme 2.0 Defender Dab Pen – $99
- Extreme Defender Wax Pen – $99
- Sport Defender Vape Pen For Oils – $99
- HoneyStick HRB Defender Vape For Herbs – $99
The Honey Stick’s Defender series features all sorts of devices that vapers love. The Defender, for one, is a posh yet high-power/capacity vaporizer. Extreme 2.0, meanwhile, has a double titanium heater that can give you intense flavors.
The Sport Defender, which is equipped with a 2600 mAh battery, is 4x more potent than most vape atomizers.
If you like smoking dry herbs, then the aptly-named HRB Defender Vape for herbs will help you enjoy a unique vaping experience.
3. Extreme Speeder Series Price & Details
- Extreme Speeder 200W Wax Pen – $99
- Extreme 2.0 Speeder 200W Dab Pen – $99
Honey Stick’s Speeder series is ideal for dabbing fans – as well as those who love smoking concentrates.
The original Speeder, for starters, is a luxurious model that comes with ceramic donut coils and a large bowl capacity. The 2.0 Speeder, on the other hand, comes with dual-stage, dual-action atomizers, and digitally-adjustable controls.
4. BeeKeeper Series Price & Details
- BeeKeeper Thermo Stick Dab Pen – $49
- BeeKeeper 2.0 Multi-Color Limited Edition Oil Vaporizer – $34
Honey Stick’s BeeKeeper Series may be cheaper than the first three, but they’re just as powerful and efficient. Take the case of the thermo stick dab pen, which comes with a slim wax atomizer, a two-stage preheat functionality, and four power output settings.
The cheaper 2.0, meanwhile, is a popular concealer that produces intense flavors and bigger clouds – despite its more petite build.
5. HRB Series Price & Details
- HRB Dry Herb Vaporizer – $69.00
- HRB Turbo Dry Herb Vaporizer – $99
If you’re fond of dry herbs, then Honey Stick’s HRB series is something you should consider. The first/original version is famous for delivering great flavors – while still being very easy to conceal. The Turbo Dry vaporizer – which is cheaper than most at $99 – promises to deliver a premium vaping experience without the high price.
6. Honey Stick Vaporizer Series Price & Details
- Elf Autodraw Conceal Oil Vaporizer – $38
- Stinger Wax – Dabs Vaporizer Starter Kit – $69
- Ultimate 3 In 1 Red Line Vape System Extreme Edition – $149
- Sub-Ohm Carbon Fiber Oil Vaporizer By HoneyStick – $129
- Ripper Essential Oil & Wax Vaporizer – $139
With prices ranging from $38 to $139, Honey Stick’s vaporizer collection is sure to fit any budget and preference.
There’s the compact, auto-draw Elf model and the fully ceramic donut vaporizer that is the Stinger Wax. There are also several sub-ohm models, namely the OG carbon fiber oil vaporizer and the ultimate 3-in-1 red line vape system.
Last but not least is the Ripper, which is very popular amongst vapers due to its lighter-like look.
7. Honey Stick Dab Pen Series Price & Details
- Rip & Ditch Disposable DAB Vape Pen – $14
- HoneyStick NANO Dab Pen – $29
- Cannabis Cup Entry Dab Pen Limited Edition – $79
- Aficionado DAB Vape Pen Kit – $88
If you’re looking to try dab pens of different prices and performances, then Honey Stick’s dab pen series should be up your alley. It offers an affordable Rip & Ditch disposable dab pen, which you can purchase for a mere $14.
There’s also the Nano dab pen, which at $29, is one of the best rechargeable pens you could buy. If you’re willing to spend more, go for the $79 Cannabis Cup entry dab pen. It delivers full flavors, which is why it won the High Times competition in first place.
8. Honey Stick Vape Pen Series Price & Details
- Disposable Oil Vape Pen – $12.50
- Goldline Oil Vape Pen Kit – $20
- HoneyStick Twist 51 Vape Pen Kit – $33
- Bee-Master Essential Oil Vape Pen – Full Set – $34.95
- Phantom 51 Oil Vape Pen Kit – $35
- High Roller 3 In 1 Vape Pen For Oil, Wax, And Dry Herb – $60
- Plasma GQ 2.0 Wax Vape Pen – $149
Apart from the vape pen series mentioned above, Honey Stick offers other devices you can’t put in a single category. They range in features, although one thing is for sure: you’ll never go wrong with these vape pens.
Notable choices include the on-the-go and ready-to-use Twist 51 vape pen and the casino-themed High Roller 3-in-1 vape pen. Another popular option is the Plasma GQ 2.0, a premium device that can replicate the pure experience of a tabletop rig.
Best Honey Stick Vape Flavors
Unlike other vape devices that come with a limited number of flavors, the possibilities are endless with Honey Stick vaporizers. All you just need to do is purchase your favorite essential oil or CBD oil and smoke/dab it.
Whatever flavor profile you want, any of these choices would surely give you a great vaping experience:
- Apple Tobacco – Just like your cigarettes – but with a fruity kick.
- Blueberry Lemon – A classic flavor featuring sweet blueberries and tart lemons.
- Iced Passion Fruit Lemonade – A cooling, refreshing taste that will soothe your throat.
- Lychee Ice – A sweet yet stimulating fruity blend.
- Menthol Strawberry Pomegranate – A combination of tropical pomegranate and strawberry – with a dash of menthol.
- Milk Berry Crunch – A cereal flavor popular amongst kids – and vapers alike.
- Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bar – A healthy breakfast delight – but for the lungs.
- Strawberry Watermelon – A sweet concoction featuring juicy red strawberries and watermelon.
- Taro Cheesecake – A delectable dessert delight featuring taro and cream cheese.
- Watermelon Cucumber – A cooling combination of juicy watermelon and refreshing cucumber.
Honey Stick Vape FAQs
How do you use a honey stick vape?
To use a Honey Stick Vape, you need to:
- Screw the threaded vape cartridge into the battery.
- Turn the battery on by pressing the power button five times.
- Cycle through the voltage settings by pressing the power button three times.
- Inhale the vape through the mouthpiece.
How do you charge a honey stick dab pen?
To charge a Honey Stick dab pen, you need to:
- Connect the micro USB cable to a wall adapter, computer, or other power source.
- Search for the dab pen’s charging port, which you can find at the bottom of the device.
- Insert the micro USB end into the vape’s charging port.
- While charging, the red LED light will turn on and stay on.
- Once the LED light indicator has turned green, you can disconnect the charger.
How do I know when my honey stick is fully charged?
The Honey Stick vape is fully charged once its LED indicator light turns red to green.
How long do honey sticks last?
A fully-charged Honey Stick vape can last one day – or more – depending on usage. Some users report using their vape pens for as long as three weeks.
Why is my honey stick blinking?
Some Honey Stick vape LED lights will blink when the battery is low. This means it’s time to charge your device right away.
Why is my honey stick vape flashing red?
This means your device’s battery life is almost dead, so you must charge it ASAP.